Well, after 3 months of 3D printing I have completed preparing 16 sets of the 15 teeth for the horse project. We have two simultaneous classes of 8th graders, about 30 students in each, and 8 total classes for the day (between two teachers). Grand total… 240 teeth. I taught my fellow teacher what we are doing and have now begun the lesson. We started with a period of practicing with calipers (we ordered online). This was new to the students (and teaching them how to use the tools was new as well). We examined the pictures and noted many changes over time. We are ready to find evidence for change! With confidence in measuring, we started collecting data today. I can’t wait to see how this turns out. I will share reflections on teaching students as well as teachers on how to teach the students. Hopefully I can add to this forum!