Reply To: Notifications for messages/responses

Homepage Forums Help Forum Notifications for messages/responses Reply To: Notifications for messages/responses

Sadie Mills
Keymaster

Hi Wendell,

Thanks for your patience awaiting a response- I had also missed your message! There are some easy ways to make sure you don’t miss any updates:

Forums- if you look in the upper right corner of each forum, you will see the word “follow.” By clicking “follow,” you will receive an email anytime there is an update to that forum. Click here for an example photo.

Groups- There is also a “follow” button in the upper right-hand corner for groups. Once you follow a group, you may need to adjust your email settings. You can choose to receive an email every time there is an update, or receive a single email with all updates at the end of the day. Click here for an example photo. 

Messages and more- If you go to your profile, click on “settings” and then click on “email,” you can choose whether or not you’d like to receive emails when someone sends you a message, mentions you in an update, etc. Click here for an example photo. 

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Sadie