University of Washington Teachers Field School

Homepage Forums K-12 Fossils and Lessons Forum University of Washington Teachers Field School

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bruce MacFadden
    Keymaster

@smoran

@taorminalepore

@tmorgan

@dserratos

@dellingson

—–Original Message—–
    From: Paleonet [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Gregory P Wilson
    Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 4:58 AM
    To: [email protected]; PaleoNet
    Cc: Brody Hovatter
    Subject: Paleonet: University of Washington science program for K-12 teachers (free!)

Hello All,

The DIG Field School (http://digfieldschool.org/) is looking for applicants. This free program from the University of Washington’s Burke Museum provides K-12 teachers with professional development field experience designed to improve inquiry-based science education, as well as provide teachers with the fundamentals of paleontology and geology. Continuing education credit is available. More information is available at our website including a downloadable brochure.

Please forward this email to your teachers as you see fit. You can contact us at [email protected].

Best,

Greg Wilson, Brody Hovatter, and the DIG Field School team

Danielle Serratos
    Participant

Thank you for bringing this opportunity to my attention Dr. MacFadden, I have added it to the STEPPE Funding Opportunity Database and to our social media accounts!

-Danielle

Thanks Bruce! I’ll share this with my teacher friends (I’m out of the classroom full time) and on the Paleontology Education facebook group!

Denise Porcello
    Participant

I attended the DIG Field School in 2014. It was an amazing experience! I highly recommend it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.