Sean Moran joined the group GABI-RET 2018 Cohort 6-The North American Connection 2 years, 1 month ago2 years, 1 month ago2 years, 1 month ago
Its a pleasure to part of this group and I am honored.
1. I was born in Mexico City and I found my first fossil in Veracruz. It was a beautiful spiral shell.
2. I teach in Santa Cruz at Gault Elementary. I have taught third grade for 4 years.
3. I find the idea of people studying the history of the genetic pool of past Earths fascinating and I really look forward to learning from all of the group and with the experience in the field.
4. I think I would like hear ideas from expert on how to create a lesson that includes an engineering standard and bring that into the classroom.
5. I would like to also learn how to find a place with the probability of fossils. What do scientist look for in the sediment. Where do you get records of the the sediment.
Thanks for joining us Isai! Engineering standards can be difficult at first, but I believe that this experience will help you figure out how to incorporate them. Understanding the stratigraphy of a site is also important. My lab mate, @smoran can do a better job at explaining how to find fossils, based on the visible sediment.